Functional integration of all body systems with plant based medicine
Combination of plants, seeds and stones used to rebalance the body’s internal systems. After a detailed intake looking at your tongue, feeling your pulses, looking at the color and temperature of your skin we create a customized herbal
formula. Herbal medicine allows us to treat more internal imbalances and reinforces all of the other modalities.
Herbal Medicine is a fundamental therapy for many acute and chronic conidtions, to facilitate healing. It is used to help you regain balance in your body and to strengthen your body’s resistance to disease.
Herbal Medicine has been used throughout Asia for thousands of years.
- Common cold and respiratory disorders, such as hay fever and seasonal allergies.
- Immune system support.
- Pregnancy support, including fertility and maintenance of healthy pregnancy.
- Gastrointestinal disease, such as peptic ulcers, irritable bowel disease, crohn’s disease, chronic diarrhea, and ulcerative colitis.
- Pain management due to osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, meniscal tears, or any injuries that are not easily healing. Fibromyalgia.
- Sleep and stress disorders, such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue.
The practitioner will look at your tongue coating, skin and over all physical body. Then we will put light pressure on your pulses to determine the shape, quality and feeling of the vessel. This technique allows us to understand how blood and fluids are moving through the body to give you a complete diagnosis. After that a customized formula is made specifically for you.
- Tinctures that are liquid based and drank
- Topical herbs placed on the skin.
- Soaks that are used for hands and feet.
- Pills to be taken internally.
- Powder herbs placed in water and drank in tea form.