Regulation of the Nervous System
Acupuncture is a therapeutic method that stimulates parts of the body using tiny stainless steel needles. It works similar to the way that lightning works, we use a metal needle to conduct a signal along the nerve pathway from your body to your brain. This allows us to treat anything that your nervous system controls which is happens to be your entire body.
|Membership – 1 visit per month||$85|
|Membership – 2 visits per month||$160|
|Membership – Unlimited||$310|
Acupuncture is a traditional technique that involves the placing small stainless steel needles onto the body, to facilitate healing. Acupuncture has been used throughout Asia for thousands of years.
- Common cold and respiratory disorders, such as hay fever and seasonal allergies.
- Immune system support.
- Pregnancy support, including fertility.
- Gastrointestinal disease, such as peptic ulcers, irritable bowel disease, crohn’s disease, chronic diarrhea, and ulcerative colitis.
- Pain management due to osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, meniscal tears, or any injuries that are not easily healing.
The practitioner insert small needle into the body providing the body with a warm stimulating effect to the pressure points. The activation of the point will help boost blood circulation leading to the release of natural feel-good chemicals in the body called endorphins that relieve pain and stress and loosen and relax tight muscles.
- Acupuncture with heat lamp.
- Pressure Points for Acupuncture Therapy (Not Using Needles).
- Electrical Stimulation Application.
- Ear Acupuncture Application.
- To Condition Health by Boosting Vitality.